To become qualified, you will need to pass a three part exam consisting of:
- a theory test
- a test of your driving ability
- a test of your instructional ability
- Before coming to us, please enrol on the DSA Voluntary Register to obtain your official number
- Then take your LGV instructor theory test before starting your training with us. The course will prepare you for the instructional ability test
- You will then take your pre-arranged driving test and ability test. You need to pass the driving test before taking the ability test
You can choose to be tested at the Southampton Test Centre, Poole Test Centre or one that’s local to you. Call us now to find out how we can help you pass.