Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in (where applicaple).
- Understanding how you use our website so we can improve the customer experience
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Spam protection – We use these cookies to block spam robots from submitting contact forms and other functionality of the site.
- Visitor analysis and statistics – We use Google Analytics to understand how visitors interact with our site, how they find our site and many other statistical metrics that help us better understand our audience.
- Other 3rd party cookies used within embedded videos (e.g. YouTube), maps (e.g. Google Maps) or other iFrames such as review widgets which display reviews from TrustPilot, Google, Facebook, etc.
How to manage cookies
You can either accept all cookies or functional cookies only via our cookie banner. Some features such as maps and embedded reviews may not be available when using only functional cookies.
You can also set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.